Yes, I thought I would let you know. I decided to officially sign up for the half marathon in August. Right after I did it I started to have a little freak out session, but I know that if I didn't do it I would always wonder if I should've done it. So I guess we will find out for sure. Yes, I am still a little freaked out that I'm actually going to do it, but I'll get over it I think lol. So I'll be back in the MN that weekend for I don't know how many days yet...a few. Its on Aug 22 in Minneapolis. I've been to Minneapolis so many times, but I've never been to where the race is run (right along the Mississippi near downtown), so I'm excited. Its supposed to be a pretty nice little area. Alright that will probably be my biggest news of the summer.
I guess I will also let you know that if you ever get really curious about my running I actually have a blog strictly about running here. The running blog community is awesome with lots of support and giveaways and tips and they are part of the reason I got so excited about running. Its not very exciting if you don't like running though. Heck i'm sure its not very exciting if you do like running either (i'm not very good at making my blogs interesting if you couldn't tell lol), but I have been very inspired by the other bloggers out there. :) Hope you're having a great weekend.
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment