Its October already?! When did that happen? There is definitely a chill in the air. We are in a frost advisory tonight. Craziness!!! I am not ready for frost, snow, and whatever else. It is NOT allowed! But unfortunately I can not control it. Whats going on in my world?! I bet you can guess. School, work, running and thats all. There is NO social life. and it seems like no breaks (well very few breaks). We just got done with our first 2 test week, which was interesting. But I think I survived haha. This weekend included going straight from class to work friday night, catching up on sleep, attempting to get stuff done (and somewhat succeeding) and then working again, church, running and more studying. I feel like I'm way behind right now. Which I'm a little behind, but not a TON. Anyways, not a lot of excitement here. Things are going to be CRAZY the rest of October AND November! We'll figure it all out though. Hopefully I'll only be working EVERY friday and saturday night for a little while longer. I got rid of one shift this coming weekend and the next weekend I took off to go to Iowa! :) I'm finally going to see Kent and Dea and the kids! I haven't seen them since I think May! Way too long!!!
Last night at work I was told by one of the team leads that I didn't seem happy. It took me by total surprise. I started wondering what I was doing different than normal that I didn't "seem happy." I just told him that I didn't realize I was giving off that vibe. I didn't want to be at work...but I usually don't. I try not to show that I dont want to be there though. I try to at least put on a happy face. So I guess now I'll have to work on that and just try to be happier. I'll try not to just put on a face...I will try to be genuinely happy (even though I thought I was before...at least for the most part). Those were my thoughts last night and then I found out he told the other person working on our side of the store the same thing so I'm not sure what he was thinking. But I'm off to try to be happy ( at least until I have another test to study for in a couple days!)
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment