Monday, March 14, 2011

SURPRISE!

Remember the last time I updated this blog?! Yeah, me either.  Sorry guys.  But here I am.  I had a FABULOUS trip to Florida.  I enjoyed the warmth.  I had fun at the half marathon and loved being back at Disney.  There are even talks of a return trip next year :)  Spring break was WAY too short.  This past weekend was also fun with a trip down to watch the river turn green and do some bar hopping, but I didn't drink much because I ran a 5k on Sunday before church.  So I have been a busy bee.  Plus, my bro and his family are coming next weekend! YAY! So I need to start getting busy with school work, applications for internships etc.  But here are some pics from the trip!

Just a few of the few hundred pics (between me, alyssa and alyssa's moms pics)

Hopefully I won't leave ya hanging so long next time!!!






No comments: