Well, fall finally came. We had a couple days of absolutely gorgeous weather. The past 2 days have been very dreary, I wish we had the weather from the beginning of the week again, but at least its not winter yet.
I guess you're probably wondering whats been going on here. Lets see here. Oh yeah...the last time I posted it was the week from well yeah. I survived the week. I didn't do good on those tests but thats a different story. This week hasn't been TOO bad but the next month will be terrible. I only had 1 test this week which was a nice break. Last weekend wasn't too exciting, almost everyone I hang out with was gone for the weekend. So I got some studying done and watched a couple movies. I finally saw "The Proposal" it was a great, clean movie. There haven't been many of those lately. Last night I went out for pizza with a bunch of people from the frat and it was a lot of fun. First of all, Giordano's pizza! YUMMY! If anyone wants some good chicago pizza, i'll go there with you! Its so good. I love it! (even if it is ridiculously bad for you). It was an amazing break from campus and studying. As for this weekend, lets see....tomorrow night I'm going out for supper with some people and tomorrow morning I'm going to be helping out at the health fair with a poison prevention booth for APhA-ASP (American Pharmacists Assosciation-Academy of Student Pharmacists) which is another organization I'm involved in. It should be fun, I'll only be there a couple of hours so it shouldn't be bad. Then its back to the books. Well, I think thats all the info I have. I know my life is not incredibly exciting. Thats what happens when you're in grad school. :)
Oh and side note. Update on my aunt: shes still hanging in there, which not to be selfish, but if anything does happen it will be harder for me to make it home from here on it, so thats kind of annoying, but oh well I guess. Its not up to us, its up to the Lord. I'll find a way if I need to...it may not be extremely convenient, but thats the way life goes.
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment