Well, here we are. This coming week is my last week of classes of my first quarter of pharmacy school. After that its 1 down 12 to go. :( Blah. but 4 of those are when I am on rotations so if we look at it without that its only 8 to go (which sounds a little better). But in the immediate future, there are 5 more days of classes and 4 days of exams and then its back to the land of nothingness (which I am excited for). I might have a long drive back because I might stop at my aunt and uncles place, then I may stop at Target Ridgedale to see whoever is working and say hi. We'll see what happens: such as what time I get done with exam and if I'm packed before I leave. I can't say I've really done anything since last post so I really won't have much else to say. Tomorrow I'm going downtown to have coffee with a couple high school friends. I'm excited for that. Sad that it ends up taking like a half day, but hey thats alright. I've been taking it easy this weekend anyways. I've gotten some stuff done, but caught up on sleep and just chillin as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment