Well, I guess running has made me feel like blogging more as well. I don't know why, but apparently it does. Also, I guess I know I have time this week and won't have much time next week. Anyways not a lot new going on. I should be working on a paper, but its almost done, just have some kinks and reference stuff to fix. So its getting there, and if I have problems staying awake tonight (even though it shouldn't take too long) Its not due til 4 pm tomorrow so I have time :) In all reality, I am almost done and I would be very surprised if it wasn't done tonight. In other news, we were going to take the other two girls to see the house tomorrow and we just found out it is no longer available. So that was kind of a bummer and we're back at square one. We're hopefully going to see a couple different ones tomorrow.
Running I would say is going better than I like to think. I've been getting frustrated with it because I can't go as far as I want or as fast as I want, even though I don't want to go that fast but I do have times in mind. I hate the idea of doing it all in baby steps. It drives me nuts. I wanted to be able to run 2 miles at a time by now, but I also know that with how out of shape I was it isn't realistic. So I just need to think of small goals. My times are getting better even though I'm not going as far as I want. However, I have already logged over 18 miles (combination of walking and running) and I started not even 2 weeks ago, so not bad. On the up side, the 5k i was looking at doing I get a discount for so I will most likely do it...unless I get injured or something. But I am planning on registering for it soon and it will give me a good indication of where I'm at. Once I start the 5ks and races like that I can start training for longer races (I think I found a 10k in the area for in the fall :) and eventually for the half marathon. The one I'm looking at...I really want to do, but it would not be cheap! So we'll see.
The last news I have is I have a job interview next week. I think it would be a great job and a great opportunity so pray that it goes well. It will be a very easy going interview, but this would be a great job. There are 2 openings and the estimate was 10-15 people interviewing so I'm kind of nervous, but we'll see. Its not for a week. Hopefully, I'll have a job for the summer (fingers crossed) I'm getting nervous...nobody is hiring!
Well I think thats all...we'll see if I continue to be blog happy! :)
By the way...I love comments (this is aimed at the people who NEVER comment but read haha)
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
2 comments:
I'll comment just because I love commenting! :)
I'm so proud of you for getting back into shape and going out an exercising!! Baby steps... so key!!
Praying that you get a job...
Love you girl- keep the blogs coming!!
Yay for being blog-happy! I really do enjoy reading them! I'll just have to start writing more now.
Post a Comment