Hello all! Here we are, almost at the half way point of the quarter! Next week is week 5 out of a 10 week quarter (11 with exam week)! Craziness. This quarter is flying by and its hard to believe we've only had 2 tests so far. Next week there are no tests and the week after that is our last 2 test week of the quarter, well till exams! WAHOO! So nice! I do have some random assignments to work on this weekend though. And I'm planning on cleaning everything really good in here. :) I'll probably also watch a couple movies sleep and of course, run.
It has been over 80 here the last 2 days! So nice, but SOOOO windy. Yesterday we had gusts of about 28 or so, today they are up to 34mph. But still everything is greening up. Today me and Alyssa were talking about going golfing. The golf courses were either full or not open, so we hit a bucket of balls at the driving range (gorgeous yet expensive course, but driving range was reasonable). Just seeing the green on the course put me in a good mood. After that we made a trip to target and went to look at some houses for rent. We found one we like, but the other two roommates are gone this weekend so we'll show them next week and then talk about it. But its the right layout, right price, decent location. Just a couple of minor details to talk about.
Now to training, it has been hard getting back into shape but I am still going. Not running very far at all yet, but slowly going. My friends are telling everyone how I'm training for a half marathon so I guess I'm going to have to do it lol. (we are keeping my training and running paths in mind while looking at houses lol).
So, I'm just working my way up incredibly slow, but we'll get there (I hope). So if I can find the funds, I think I will try for the one in March (I figure its a good excuse to go to Florida for spring break haha).
Have a great week everyone!
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment