Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September?! Really?!

I know this gets said every year, but seriously, where did the summer go? Yesterday was the first day back to school and of course it felt like we never left.  Back to the grind.  I'm taking 16.5 credits. This quarter isn't supposed to be as bad as the others this year, but we'll see how it goes.  It'll still be busy.  So far we've only had a couple classes, but in the next couple days I'm sure it will pick up already.  Other than that things aren't too exciting.  The other girls are back at the house now.  So its a little different.  Hopefully we can stand each other for the next 2 years :) Its a little different than regular roommates in that our schedules are the EXACT same.  But it'll be fine I'm sure.  A couple of us are already making plans for spring break! I am about 95% sure its going to happen.  Not like other years where I talk about it and think about it and don't do anything.  We'll see, but I am so excited! All thats left is booking everything and that will most likely be done SOON! YAY!  I went on PLIA one year and to a friends house another year but never a spring break trip where I flew somewhere and went somewhere with sun and beaches! :) SOO excited! Well anyways, its almost time to head back to school (we had a 3 hour break) so I'll get going for now!

No comments: