Thursday, December 2, 2010

December is here

Well I am still alive and well.  Sorry that it has been so long since I have updated.  Another quarter has started.  Break is unfortunately done and went too fast.  I went home on Friday, stopped in the twin cities, and hung around with lundon and sarah a bit, which is always fun! Then I stayed at a hotel overnight. It was a free stay and it was nice.  The next morning I hurried home so we could try to take family pictures quick before the extended family got there.  10 minutes for pictures when it includes 4 kids is not enough, but hopefully something turned out.  
For example,.Ava looks stoned because her eyes are closed but hopefully there is something that will work.

Then the family started arriving and soon I was surrounded by 20 some people.  It was fun.  The Breems side only gets together once a year.  It was good to see every one again.
our traditional BINGO game for grab bag gifts

helping Ava with her presents
Kristin and Parker.  Parker is a wild child even though she doesn't look it here
I can't forget the newest Breems of the bunch: Harper sitting by his grandpa
This was one of the rare moments he wasn't smiling
So that was all on Saturday...followed by a trip to our schools harvest festival and more people.  The next day we had Thanksgiving with the other side of the family.  It was fun, but short.  The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful.  I spent a lot of money on Black Friday (whats new) but it was less fun because my partner-in-crime wasn't around to shop with me.  But I did get most of my shopping done.  Saturday me and the parents went to the Twin Cities we went shopping (to pick out my christmas presents) and then to the holidazzle parade

some floats in the parade from their website

It was cold, but fun.  It was something different.  I hadn't been to the Holidazzle since I was in like 5th grade.  The next day I drove back and now I am back to work studying (when not procrastinating).  Its hard getting focused again and I have a busy weekend of leadership stuff for the frat, but better now than later.  We have a 3 test week before we leave for Christmas break (I suppose I was supposed to call it Holiday break? too bad).  So in other words, its time to get back to work.  Hopefully it won't be too long before I post again! I will try really hard :)

Have a great week!

No comments: