HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know I know, I have been absent from this blog and for that I apologize! I will work on it I promise! So whats been happening. At the beginning of Christmas break I enjoyed a few days with the parents. They came to Chi-town and we went to some of the most popular sites: Shedd Aquarium, Museum of Science and Industry, the Field Museum, and the Brookfield zoo. It was a good time and it definitely wore me out!! We got home and the next day Kent and Dea and kids arrived and it was busy busy busy. We had a good Christmas and the kids LOVED all the snow! After that I had a week to work on homework, relax, fill out intership applications. There wasn't a ton of relaxing but I did enjoy what I got. Soon enough it was time to fly back to IL and get back to classes. Its already busy here...we are in the busy part of the quarter so its interesting. The nice part is that we get Martin Luther King Day off on Monday! YAY! and we don't have a test til Friday. The roomies will be gone so I'm hoping to relax a bit and maybe play some wii, watch movies and hopefully get SOME studying done! I will leave you with some pictures from Christmas break!



home alone pose
she was TIRED
Hope you enjoyed just a glimpse into the craziness of break!
1 comment:
The kids all look so big! Cute!
Post a Comment