Friday, January 29, 2010

Tests, tests, tests

Well, I guess I'll update even though I don't have a lot to say.  It has been busy non-stop since Christmas break. Honestly, people don't really understand.  You tell them you don' t have a life outside of school and they say something about well at least you have time to relax and do other stuff on the weekends.  Negative.  The weekend is when you need to get majority of the studying done because you're in class all week.  And yes, its like that for the whole class.  None of us have lives (except for the very few people who are just naturally good at taking tests).  I counted the number of tests in January and February alone...no quizzes included and our workshop final was not included....18!! Now that gives you a little more of a clue.  Anyways, just had to say it...I mean it is basically the only thing my life consists of.  The next 3 tests are in our hardest classes....This Tuesday, then Friday, then the next Tuesday.  In two weeks we actually have a Friday without a test!!!! :) Then its the week before finals already and we have 1 test, a workshop final, and a final on that Friday followed by finals week! So there is an end in sight!!! YAY!! Its less than a month away.

I just thought I would let you all know...I am still alive.  Next quarter will be better...I might actually realize I am in Chicago once next quarter comes because I may have some spare time.  Well, I better get back to the books!

No comments: