Two more days of class then finals. I am relieved yet stressed. Plus, the olympics are on! I love the olympics!!! Who schedules finals during the olympics? I was not happy. I am trying to watch as much as I can this week even though I am starting to prepare for finals. So I am trying to watch a little and study at the same time. tonight, there are a lot of good events on so I am trying to do more time-consuming but easy to do type of stuff. I have my only paper of the quarter to work on, a reflection paper so its easy and also some getting organized type of stuff. So that is the goal for tonight. I can't believe this quarter is almost over...but yet its been the longest quarter EVER!!! So glad to have a break. I am also SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go home! I was home at christmas but only for about 1 1/2 days so its long overdue. I can't wait to sleep all day and just chill watching movies and stuff and of course spend time with whatever family will be aroundI think I might also pack up my wii and bring it home as well since I have a whole week at home! YAY! Although, I do have a couple projects one being my christmas present for my grandma haha. I had told her she was getting a photo book (like one of the ones you can make on shutterfly) but I was waiting til after the cruise and I just haven't had time to work on it! She might finally get her xmas present!!! haha.
Today was my final rotation visit. The whole store (not just the pharmacy) got pizza since it was my last day! :) I'm going to miss going there each week. It was nice to just get off campus and be in a pharmacy each week. Plus, it was a class WITHOUT studying. The people I worked with were fun. I'll just say that each day was....interesting! but fun.
Thankfully, I will have some time after my dreaded week of no sleep to just relax. I am looking forward to it soooo much!!! I can't wait to be at home. If you can't tell...I'm ready for it to be next Friday (well next saturday so that I'm done with the 9 hour drive!) Until then...
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment