Well hello again everyone. This is a weekend where I should skip the blogging and just get busy, but I haven't done that the rest of the weekend so I why start now?! Haha. I shouldn't say I haven' t done ANYTHING, just not as much as I should have. But I still have some time tonight and tomorrow morning. I can't believe its May already, wow! I need a job so bad! I've sent in a few apps, but haven't head anything yet, which stinks, but hopefully soon! I NEED MONEY! Especially since I need to start paying rent soon. This is the break down of the next month (SUPER BUSY). 2 tests this week. This weekend=5k. I need to be there for volunteering at 7 am...race is at 9 and I told them I would stay after for clean-up and the volunteer party (I'm not going to turn down free food! haha). But I am going to be SOO tired after that!! Wowsers. Volunteering and running, but I'm excited. Then after that I need to finish stuff for a class that I need to have everything handed in on May 10. During that week no tests, but i have a meeting or two, and a couple parties/get togethers. Then Saturday the 15th we can take possession of the house so I might bring a few things over. The next week is FINALS!! AHH! With finals also comes the after finals madness of moving out of one room/cleaning and moving into that house. The weekend after finals includes like I said moving and I'm hoping to MAYBE go to Pella for Isaiah's b-day party (5 already) Wow, which also means its been 5 years since I graduated high school! Time flies when you're having fun! Alright...well back to the books!
No comments:
Post a Comment