Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I decided I wanted to spend more time in the car.  I am in MN.  On Thursday, I got an e-mail that told me my start date for work and its still a week away so I decided I would come home.  First, I decided to stick around Friday to mow the lawn and stuff.  So I drove to MN on Saturday and am staying til maybe Friday or Saturday(?).  Oh and now that i mentioned it, yes  I have a job.  Not a very good one, but its a job and I'll get my Target discount back! :) (its not very good because its not in the pharmacy and because its not in the pharmacy I don't get paid as much. But a job is a job and I NEED money.  Well, what else is new...absolutely nothing! I live a boring life right now.  I'm hoping to meet up with a couple people that I haven't seen in forever this week so hopefully that works! But other than that, my life is boring.  Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and remembers to thank those who serve our country.

No comments: