Well, I made it through another week. One week of classes left. Then finals. As mentioned before also need to fit 1) running, 2) looking for jobs, and 3) moving in there...in that order too haha just kidding. This weekend has gone WAY TOO FAST! I have been lazy (well after 12pm on Sat). I am working on a little bit of stuff though and I have big plans for getting stuff done the rest of the night! Thankfully, its nothing that requires a ton of thought! Just some busy work. But lets see what has happened this past week. I had 2 tests, a meeting or two and a 5k...the week wasn't busy at all...oh wait! I'm still exhausted and have tried taking a nap on more than 1 occasion, but it hasn't happened. Anyways, the week went decently considering how busy it was. Other than the fact on Thursday night I only got 2 hours of sleep because of studying (usually i have trouble staying awake til 1:30 before tests Thursday I had no problem staying awake til after 3) Yes I now its crazy. I always get up a couple hours early on days of tests too so thats why it was 2...maybe 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Also part of the reason is it started to storm around the time I decided to go to sleep which didn't help. I went to Famous Dave's for a yummy meal Friday night and then went to bed early. Saturday I had to be at the wellness center on campus by 7 am. It came way too early. I helped out with registration and then at 9 I ran. It went alright. I won't bore you with details, but I know it wasn't horrible just not as good as I wanted, but the only way to go is up! :) But I'm positive that my first race won't be my last! I just need to stick with the running! I stayed around for the post-race party for volunteers. I'm dutch..I HAVE to stay for the free food. I also got a $15 road ID gift certificate (its a bracelet/thing for your shoe with emergency info on it just in case something happens when you're running/biking/whatever you're doing). I'm kind of excited about that cuz its definitely a good thing to have especially since I run alone most of the time.
Well, nothing big going on this week. I have another meeting which is half a end of the year party. I have to start studying for finals then on Friday theres another end of the year party and on Saturday we take possession of the house! :) Then on to finals! AH! Oh well, i'll make it. Well, I'm off! Have a great week all!
Kenton's Story
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment