Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm still alive

Don't worry.  I AM still alive.  Just not a lot worth posting.  Don't have the fun/interesting stories and travels that Elizabeth does.  Not a whole lot new happening.  I've been working a little more since its back to school time! Its been crazy busy because of the Illinois tax break happening this week for clothes and school supplies.  Tonight I work a shorter shift 6-close so I'll be leaving shortly.  A week from Sunday is my half marathon!  AHHH! can't believe it.  I'll be driving to MN next Saturday and then will spend a couple days in MN before coming back.

 So yeah...my life has been work and running and I need to start thinking about school :( Where has summer gone...oh wait its still here (heat index in the mid 90s right now) I actually have the AC on for once.  I try not to use it but sometimes I just give in.  But anyways I better eat some supper and take off.  Sorry that I have nothing more interesting to say.  Hope all of you (yes all 3(?) of you who actually read this haha) are doing good and having a more exciting summer than me!

Minneapolis here I come...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Holy 13.1 miles!!! That is insane and I'm super proud to call you my former roommate! :) Also, I'm glad you're still alive. Hearing that makes me happy.

Amber said...

what about now... are you still alive?? are you all ready for tomorrow??? pretty sure you're gonna do GREAT!!!