Sunday, September 19, 2010

School Days, School Days...

Well, we now have 2 weeks of classes under our belts and tests start...next week. :( One last week of no tests.  I'm going to have to be really good about getting stuff done since I work Friday and Saturday night.  Things are speeding up quickly over here.  Between class, work, running, and meetings there is never a dull moment it seems.  Its way to early to be saying that...it kind of worries me.  But I'm sure I'll sure.  This year is actually pharmacy related stuff and I even have a class where I make IVs.  I get to put on all the fun stuff...booties over the shoes, hair net, lab coat thing (one of the disposable ones) gloves and a mask and safety glasses.  It looks pretty funny and I HATE wearing the mask but I'll have to survive.  I wish I had more interesting things to say, but theres not much else.  Right now I have a ton of stuff going on with recruiting for the frat and the beginning of the year meetings...getting our schedule worked out with timing the commute, etc. but we're getting it down to a schedule and its working out.

Well I'm off to finish some stuff! Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to post soon, doubtful but maybe :)

1 comment: