Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bored

Well, its only Saturday, and I am really bored! I think I may take a nap here pretty soon.  Most of the people I have met are not around this weekend because of the holiday.  There are some gatherings, but most are quite late and I'm just trying to make sure my cold doesn't get worse before classes start so I am getting sleep while I can.  I also heard a bunch of people saying that they were going to get extra sleep this weekend for the sake of classes starting.  I would also go to them faster if I knew at least 1 person.  I hate the idea of going and then being out of place or whatever, but I'll probably still go to a couple.  We'll see what happens. 

I actually even watched the gopher  football game this morning...it wasn't pretty but it was a win.  Typical MN team...either they don't win or its an ugly win, but it works.  I bought my lecture notes for 2 of my classes yesterday, and it definitely confirmed that I will be BUSY.  Here are the notes from the profs for 2 classes...for a 10 week quarter...so this info will be covered in 6 weeks less than a semester. Keep in mind that those are 1 1/2 inch binders...lol...of course those are said to be the 2 hardest classes, but yeah it will be FUN! haha
Well, I really don't have a lot of new news.  Its the same old same old.  Well I guess I will go find something new to do! :) Have a good long weekend everyone and feel free to comment so I know if anyone at all reads this lol!

No comments: