Games, tests, same difference... This week marks the beginning of tests. We start out with a bang...Biochem. All the PS-2s say that Biochem isn't that bad, but we shall see. It'll be interesting comparing how I do in Biochem and Physiology here compared to Dordt. Anyways, I can't say there has been a ton going on. I go to class, study, watch some tv, go to bed. haha. I hope to get a really good schedule for my days going very soon here (including working out/running) :) I kind of have a schedule but not really so we'll see if it gets better. As I mentioned, I'm getting used to things here...doesn't take much for me to get used to it. Can't say I've been homesick, however I can say just the fact that I've been at school makes me miss Dordt (A LOT). I'm pretty settled in. I ran to IKEA with Angela last weekend and I bought a couple things that I that I kind of needed. I got a lamp for by my bed and then a closet sweater organizer thing (with a couple drawers). I was wishy washy on buying the thing for my closet, but I absolutely LOVE it! I'm so glad I did and I really did need the lamp, so I was okay with that (plus it was super cheap). Anyways, As I mentioned before I'm hoping to get back into running...hopefully i'll find a good path to take around here. If I get into a pattern, I think I'm going to get the Nike + Ipod sensor. It tracks calories, distance, pace, etc. It would be kind of nice. The only bad thing is that my ipod arm jacket is missing...and its hard to find ones that fit my ipod since mine is a 3rd generation and now they are to generation 5 (completely different shape). I'll just have to do without for a while. Then hopefully eventually (thats a big eventually) I'll get one of the new ipod nanos that just came out! Well, I better get to studying...I've been watching a movie for a break and its almost done. I'm off for the night! Have a great weekend all!!
1 comment:
kayla- I loved reading your blog and hearing what your up to!! Hope all continues to go well!
Miss ya-Becky
Post a Comment