Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The first couple days...

Well, the first couple days of classes are over, and they don't have me too worried...yet.   I think I have everything I need...just a couple of random forms to get turned in as well as a couple shots and I'm good to go.  Since I am trying to make my blog more interesting...I am going to work on putting pictures on here of random stuff...so here I go.  I tried to take a 1st day of school picture on my computer, lighting was kind of off but thats okay.  So here is my first day (of classes) of pharmacy school picture. (sorry not very clear). 

We also got our IDs which will make everything easier.  Now, I can go into any door of the building I want haha.  They are pretty much our lives, they open doors, let the front gate up, meal plan money, and we use them to activate our clickers! Its a very important piece of our life! :)
  
I warned you i was going to add pictures! haha.  I have to add I don't even have that bad of a picture! 
Finally in the last piece of news, I am also going to be employed.  I was looking into a Target transfer and hadn't heard anything...so I called them and it sounds like it is going to be a go.  They are going to finally start on the paper work.  Apparently their ETL (the pharmacy's manager) has been gone and thats why it was taking so long.  But it sounds like it will be okay to work maybe 1-2 shift a week, so that will give me a little more money and also allows me to keep my Target discount and it should be able to set me up with hopefully tuition reimbursement programs! Thats the best part of it! :) My new boss who I just talked to went to Midwestern as well so hopefully he gives me some good pointers :)



Well, I am going to run to Jewel to get a couple of things while they are still on sale :) .  PS for those you don't know...you don't need to have your own blog to comment.  The page should give decent instructions haha.  I just have a feeling it might have thrown a couple people off. 

No comments: